The kids say really funny things, and I try to write them down! Right now the Gunman is pretty hillarious on his own. He's really big into saying "Ewwwwww!" anytime someone burps, stinkers or makes any similar sound. Not sure where the little devil got this, but I think Bean does it once in a while. Gunman is so deliberate with it though, its hysterical.
Rooster yesterday was just spouting them out!
We are watching the Olympics and he says "Mom, if USA wins, does Obama take over?". LOL! This political season combined with the Olympics is really throwing my children off!
Rooster was asking about Christmas and how many months we have to wait. He asked how many months left and I said 5 months. He said- "Really? Well then we need to get decorating!" Yes, my silly, selfish son. You are just concerned with presents!
I'm watching the Olympics and I said "I want to be good at something!" and Rooster said "well there's one thing you are real good at!" And I said what's that, and he said "Cleaning the house!" Not exactly an Olympic event like I was thinking, but hey- that's a compliment from a 7 year old! ;) Wonder if my house would receive a gold, silver or bronze today......???
And last but not EVER least- my Bean. I was complaining about the mess in my house and hollering at children for not helping more. (Maybe I am trying to win a medal?? haha) But Bean says "Mom! We are just awesome kids, and AWESOME kids can pick up their stuff whenever they want!"
Oh my children.....
Song: Katy Perry "Wide Awake"
That's priceless! Love your boys. They are darling.
ReplyDeleteThat's priceless! Love your boys. They are darling.
ReplyDeleteThey are awesome. As is their mom. I hope Gunnar will increase his vocab soon. Ewwww! is not going to get him very far.
ReplyDelete