Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cold Creek, NV


We recently just bought a 5th wheel trailer so our family could camp and have fun a little easier and more conveniently.  We've only taken it out once, but I think it will be a lot of fun to have.  The boys really enjoy the thought and had a great time on our first voyage.  This is them lounging around the table.  One thing I will not be cooking again in the trailer is popcorn.  Good golly my children just litter that stuff everywhere! Popcorn will be an outside only treat from this point forward.  I think I should start this rule in the house as well. 



Swords, baseball, you know- the usual for our family.  We met a nice little boy named Dalton up at Cold Creek.  His family camped next to us and had a nice motorhome and a couple toys.  Dalton was actually pretty brave and came and knocked on our door with a bag full of dirt bikes ready to play with the boys.  They had a great time together.  This is Rooster above breaking him in to our family games. 

This is a cute picture of Kes walking with the Gunman and Bean



Pictures of the trailer


Bean and Rooster by the water







Cute belly shot of the Gunman


Hailey our Schnauzer





The boys had a great time playing with the pipes.  They would put big rocks in the one end and watch them get pushed through to the other side.  Kept them busy for quite a while.  Of course Kes tried to help them get bigger and bigger rocks so it would block the pipes.  Luckily we didn't dam up Cold Creek and cause a flood. 
Cold Creek has a lot of wild horses that roam free up there.  When I say wild I mean there are no fences and they are able to breed and do what they want.  The term wild does not mean they are afraid of people though.  As you can see below they view humans as a source of food.

















Song: Kenny Chesney Come Over

1 comment:

  1. See, I comment like a civilized person. WTF? Can't you do the same? I just love these pictures of the horses and the boys. You should teach me photography. I love those squishy boys. I do, I do, I really do! Love the Kenny song too. I happened to have my sound on.

    ReplyDelete