We would put in new carpet or tile, but who wants to put in new carpet for the bank to own someday? We used to have a psycho labrador retriever named Tori that chewed up my carpet in 3 spots. They're not noticeable now because I have rugs over them. But I will be happy to replace this stuff one day if possible.
Gunman took a short nap while the carpets were drying, but now he is up and making little hoof marks all over. Rooster is complaining that the carpets should be dry by now. He's unhappy because I have the family room furniture piled up with stuff and he has no where to sit. Little whiner he is! He's watching RIO from his uncomfortable position on the couch. I'm off to tackle more things on my to-do list. But so glad my carpets are somewhat sanitary.
Song: Adele "Rumor Has It" (The boys favorite song right now)
I love clean anything. My carpet has throw up, dog pee, and dog vomit on it now. Some of that is thanks to your family. Esta bien.
ReplyDeleteI have very little carpet in my house now but it was cleaned right before I moved in which was very nice. I love clean carpets, floors, bathrooms, everything clean.
ReplyDelete