Monday, May 7, 2012

Life's Unanswered Questions

Why is there a pair of little boys tennis shoes on my bathroom counter? Why does my toothpaste squirt out a watery goo instead of toothpaste? Why is there a dried grape behind my end table? Is that even a dried grape? Why is there a sock turned inside out at the bottom of the toy bin? How is there a 1/2 inch layer of honey covering the ENTIRE top tray of my lazy Susan? Why are there 5 empty granola bar boxes in my pantry? Why is there a diaper in the dirty clothes? Why is there a sock in the garbage? Why is there dog food floating in the dog water? Why are there two shoes and one sock on my porch? Why is there a bag of half eaten Microwave popcorn on the shelf in the garage? Why is there a dime in between the keys of my Steinway Grand piano? How did the phone cord get melted into the toaster? Why did I save my iTunes password on my iPhone? Why do I even have a password on the Xbox? Why is the bathroom floor wet? Is that even water on the bathroom floor? And lastly why am I still up at 11:26 making this list? Answer to all the above: Because I have children..... :)

4 comments: