My good friend Holly turned the big 30 on the 30th of December. So to celebrate, I tried to organize a surprise luncheon for her. Sad thing was I wanted like 50 people there, but everyone was out of town! Bad timing around the holidays. I was so glad that a few could join us and have a great time! Holly has a ton of friends and is loved by a lot of people. The photo below is her with her sisters.
After we went to lunch, Holly and I extended our babysitters a bit that day and took the babies to Charming Charlies shopping. Bad thing was I had a rental problem during our shopping trip and the Gunman wouldn't quit screaming in the store. Sad for Holly, because she deserved a better shopping experience :( But she did end up getting a cute purse and a necklace, I believe. We continued our birthday hoora and went out with her sister and our other friend Adrienne that night to Benihanas at the Hilton. Such a fun place to eat! I love the show they put on for you! It was a little nerve-racking going down to the strip on the 30th of December- New Years Eve Eve. The drunks were already gearing up, but we survived and fared well. I love going to casino's with these friends because we laugh and laugh!
Some of the birthday shenanigans above. Kes and Emmitt couldn't resist throwing ice cubes across the hot griddle. I love this picture because it looks like they are playing Craps:)
Birthday girl with her hubby and their Fried Rice below. Charming isn't it? I love you out of fried rice- only at Benihanas people!
Kes and I with my doggy bag
Yes, this would be the 30 year old molesting a statue at the restaurant. I DID NOT put this one on facebook so sweet Holly could continue her good reputation ;)
Lots of fun though and great friends!
Song: New Moon Soundtrack "Friends" by Band of Skulls
I love the molesting one!
ReplyDelete