Monday, January 9, 2012

Garth Brooks Concert

We were soooooo lucky to get tickets to see Garth Brooks at the Wynn Las Vegas.  Our neighbors somehow got us the hook up and we are incredibly grateful! We had a great time! The buffet was awesome too.  Super spendy:( but very good food.  What is the deal with Vegas Buffets charging $36.95? Seriously? It's good, but that's a little steep I say.  But luckily for my pocket-book, we don't do the expensive dinner thing that often.  Here are some pictures of the festivities.  We were very lucky and grateful our friend Lisa watched our boys over night.  We didn't get out of the show until 12:30am and then after retrieving our car in the valet we got home about 2am.  A very late night! Usually the only time I'm up or out that late is for Hunting!

Beautiful entry way from Valet

The hoopla decorations in the buffet.  They had these amazing decorated cakes for display as well.  I didn't snap a picture, but they were so elaborate!

I'm a sucker for buffets.  And my favorite dessert in the whole wide world is Creme Brulee.  They had it! Usually I have to pay $7.95 alone for Creme Brulee!


These flowers are silk, but they are high-grade nice silk.  Because usually I can't stand silks.  These ones weren't dusty or frayed on the edges. So pretty! The real flowers were down below.  They also have real flowers in the reception area.  Kes and I TRIED to look at booking a room, but it was $230 a night.  Wow.  Nuff said, we didn't get a room.  Someday.  How do people do it? They are dropping hundreds a night for dinner, a show and a room.  Good grief! Keep coming to Vegas though, our economy needs yo money!

The theater. Not overly big, so every seat in the lower area is pretty good. 

Our seats rocked! Look how close! I would never pay for the face value for these seats, so I'm so happy we got the hook up!



Our car parked in valet.  Yeah, and if you believe that I've got some ocean front property in Arizona!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. You look cute too. I feel a little better, but not spiffy.

    ReplyDelete