What have I done all week? Oh pretty much just decorated:) I will finish asap though becuase I want to enjoy it! I have two big parties coming up and I want the house to be in pristine Christmas decor. The first party is next Thursday night for my relief society, the second party is my Griswald Christmas Vacation party. I'm so excited for both and hope they turn out great! I did have a great time today decorating the small Christmas tree with Rooster. Notice the clumped up candy canes that are hung backwards :)
My mom and dad are coming down tomorrow from Arizona. They are coming to enjoy our Church's Night of Christmas Choirs. We have done it for 3 years now. Our church hosts a night of Choirs and we invite the local Baptist church to join us. It's a great night and a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward having my parents here and performing. I play piano for our Stake Youth Choir. Speaking of playing piano I have a
BUSY crazy schedule coming up. I literally have a different activity every night until the 13th of December. How is that possible? Well, I'm living proof it's going to happen! But while I have my parents in town I will enjoy them. The only thing I have to do while they are here is go to the Night of Choirs tomorrow and our ward Christmas party Saturday night. I'm sure my dad will be doing some garage sale'n with us and visiting Harbor Freight with Kes. (Kes is going Mountain Lion hunting in the morning and possibly Saturday morn.) In all my mom and my free time, I'm hoping she is up for some Pinterest crafts!! I have some really cool stuff we can do.
My problem is I could decorate and craft really really cool if I had unlimited budget and funds. Heck, it would be easy! But I'm trying to make it look amazing with the items I already have. I still need to get my Christmas lights up out front. I'm going to decorate the back yard as well this year if I have enough time. It would look really cool for the parties because they are at night. I would have started the Christmas lights but it's been so windy. Like gusts up to 70 mph windy!! Crazy huh? I got a text message from Britt saying she heard we had a tornado here! The news didn't mention anything, so I think that's probably false. I'll let you know if I see Toto.
I don't get to go to Rod Works or whatever it's called? I always get cheated. See you in five hours or so.
ReplyDeleteWhile you're at it, make me some of your cute Pinterest crafts too! I'm looking forward to the Night of Choirs - it will be our first year attending and we'll have 2 kids performing!
ReplyDelete