Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving and Pre-Christmas fun

Just a short post because I'm WAY behind in my posts of pictures and events that we are doing.


This is our Christmas Card for 2011.  Here are some of the additional photos I liked from our little family photo shoot:) We had my sister in law Britt take the pictures, she did a great job. 



Love that photo of Rooster

Uh yes, this is a typical family moment..... captured perfectly.  Thank-you Britt. Can you tell who may have caused the problem?

For my mother.....

Turned out great!



Yes, we are gearing up here for a huge party this December.  Should be lots of fun.  This will be my second year doing the Christmas Vacation Griswald party.  I told Kes the number of people I invited and he rolled his eyes, said "Raaaccchhh" and kind of turned a pale white.  Then he said "It's gonna be a zoo here..." I think my mom would love to come down for this one! NOT!


 Song: Brantley Gilbert- Country Must be Country Wide

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic for me. And the ones of the boys. You look adorable. Enjoy the chaos. I will NOT be participating in it, thank you. (Ugh! Sharp eye with a poker instead, please!) I guess we could do the Motocross thing but it doesn't make me joyous.

    ReplyDelete