Yes, this would be my sweet Gunman stuck. This being the 2nd time he has gotten his large and gargantuan head stuck. Different couch, but still his second mishap. The first time this happened I felt that it would be "wrong" to take a picture of him in his distressed and frustrated state. But this go-around I thought "If you are silly enough to get stuck again, I'm pausing to snap a photo with my iPhone." As you can see from his face, he was probably a little offended that I took time to capture this moment, but it's classic. Sorry Gunman, it's funny :)
And here we have Bean. My sweet ADHD distressed child doesn't ever stop, so I have to give him a "sleep aid" before he is able to wind down at night. He gets his appetite in the early morning and right before bed, so here is his attempt to eat Oatmeal under the influence.
Close up shot of my little dear. He's so funny. He loves oatmeal.
And yes, call it what you want, call it dogs, filth etc. but the entire city of Las Vegas is having a fly infestation right now. It's not just because I own hound dogs. We got a swell of high temperatures and then a little rain and BOOM- flies were born. They even did a special on News 3.
I thought this was a cool fortune until I turned on the news last night and saw Obama created another 5% tax hike for the rich. Darn. I guess there are benefits to not having any money, people can't come tax or take it away.
And yes then there's BMX. We just started this sport. The boys are really enjoying it and they are so cute:) They have races once a week. They are both improving each week.
The sweet Gunman is hillarious. He cheers and rally's the boys to be better. This is video footage of him last week.
They both are improving, but Rooster qualified for the main event and was able to win a trophey. Good job Rooster!
No comments:
Post a Comment