Monday, October 3, 2011

Gunman's First Birthday Party= A Success!

Well we had a great first birthday party today for the Gunman! It was so much fun :)  I of course had a lot of friends helping me out, and I really appreciated that! We did a lot of eating, socializing and picture taking.  One of the fun activities we did was letting the kids eat their own cupcake.  The Gunman was of course a champion at this! I planned to do a crawling race for the babies, but time and space didn't allow.  We had delicious food though! I found a great Chicken Salad Sandwhich recipe that I really recommend! http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/chicken-salad-sandwiches/detail.aspx 
 
The Gunman sporting his Birthday Boy badge and adorable hat with his mama :)

I have a friend that is great at making cakes.  They taste even better than they look! I love this #1

Such a fun idea for an occasion like this!

Treat bags for the little babies to use with their mama's

Gunman's loot! And they were such nice gifts too! Thank-you to all that contributed to his happiness :)

Good food!


Look at all those mama's and babies!


The older kids playing in the sand


Cute little bugger

Setting the babies up for a picture

This was funny :)



Eating his cupcake :) The pearls were a friends of mine and the Gunman just loved them!



The Gunman's favorite part!

He was so cute with these pearls- he really liked them!

Funny picture!

We were so lucky we beat the rain! I was panicked because it rained this morning for a few minutes, but stopped during the party.  Can you believe there was a downpour right after the party?  You can still see my balloons out front!

2 comments:

  1. How fun was that? Love all those half naked babies lines up. Happy Birthday big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chuckled again over Gunnar's pearls. I do love your boys. They're so funny. Remember when Rooster had his magic wand with the star? So glad the rain held off. You're amazing at throwing parties. I know not where you got that--grandpa walter I think.

    ReplyDelete