Friday, September 30, 2011

Wicked Spoon Buffet at Cosmopolitan and got laundry done!

Had a very productive day today in the laundry department.  I actually worked my way through all the clean and dirty piles.  Everything is fresh, hung up and my house has a better feel about it already! (Minus those pesky flies that are lurking still.... grrrrr dogs!) I was able to have the boys help me out a little on the house today too.  They vacuumed and straightened toys.  I love when they help me.  They are getting so good at vacuuming! (Well Rooster mainly- Bean is still vacuums in a bizarre and wild-like manner)  Rooster is going to be the best husband someday:) I love him. What a sweetheart Cinderella. 




The Gunman found an apple today and chomped away at it.  Cutest thing I've ever watched.  Amazing what you can accomplish with 4 teeth! Here's a cute picture and video of him.  Yes I know, I'm obsessed with the child, and I'm okay with that.  I didn't get to enjoy my twins, so I'm enjoying the Gunman. 


My Bean got a yellow card today.  Little stinker.  Just will not calm down and get stuff completed!  Monday and Tuesday we were green, Wednesday BLUE (which is worse than yellow) yesterday Green and today Yellow!  If someone knows the answer to ADHD problems, PLEASE clue me in here.  This kid is my struggle.  And if you think ADHD is something made up and the result of bad parenting- you need to come meat my Bean.  Welcome to my world.

Bean and Rooster were delighted however that Kes and I went out tonight with friends.  I don't believe the Gunman was too pleased, but the twins enjoy baby sitters.  They are so funny.  They relax, make popcorn, watch TV and play with their toys.  Such good boys.  We don't own a video game system so they have a billion toys they love and adore. 

We had a great time at the Cosmopolitan hotel down on the strip.  We ate at the Wicked Spoon buffet.

 Super good food and really a fun atmosphere.  It was so much fun.  I really enjoy the friends we went with and they got some fun pictures of us. I will have to add the picture of me "planking".






 I guess it's a new trend where you go lay flat on your stomach on strange objects and take a picture.  Apparently its trendy enough people knew what I was doing because they were cheering and laughing.  I planked on a foot stool and a square post.  Haha maybe you had to be there but it was pretty funny.  I will add pictures when Adrienne posts them to facebook :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics. I think your mother and I are going to be planking next week. Pray no hips are broken in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you what the answer for my ADHD son was...it was medication. Firm believer in it. Every parent has to find what works for them of course but I will tell you that the difference for my son was night and day. Examples? Last year I got called in for a parent/teacher conference after the second day of school. This year? It's been 7 weeks at his new school and his teacher doesn't even know he's ADHD. NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we are in medication ;) I'm a firm believer in it too! He takes Concerta but it seems like we need to switch to something else. Any suggestions? Then he takes Clonidine to go to sleep. Without it he doesn't ever turn off.

    ReplyDelete