They had a glorious time and did great. I'm really, really proud of them. The Rooster is going to be pretty good at the sport I think. He took second in the first "moto" (which is like a heat in track and field) and first place the second moto. He then transferred into the main event and was doing really really well when the kid in first place spun out, Rooster went to go past and he spun out himself and ended up getting second place. It's a fun sport though.
The Bean is doing really well too. He just has a few quirks to work on and he will be just right behind Rooster. This is a really great sport for his coordination and helps him as an individual instead of blending into a team. He was really upset he didn't make it to the main event, which I think is good for him to be upset. It teaches him he's got to work on a few things and then he can be able to race one extra time. I'm excited for them! This was Rooster after the big night.
This is a video of Rooster in the gates waiting to ride.
This is an ADORABLE video of the Gunman trying to vocalize his excitement :) Enjoy
Kes and I had a good time at the Temple this morning and did some neat family names, so I was happy. My mom enjoys doing genealogy research and I enjoy doing the Temple work part of it, so we are a good team.
I'm sure we have a great weekend planned and will stay busy, as always. I need to set my DVR to record conference on Saturday and Sunday. I think I might go to the stake center to watch one of the sessions on Sunday. That always helps me concentrate more. I tend to get REALLY sleepy when I'm watching it at home. The kids have some cute Conference packets to work on during it, so that should be good. Conference Bingo is always the best :)
Just a few more cute pictures to leave you with. I took the boys to the mall with me yesterday to go shopping for sunglasses. Wow, I am nuts. But they loved it and they adore the mall. We have our favorite restaurants we eat at and then they enjoy playing in the kids area. Sad, but they won't be able to play there much longer because we exceed the height limit! They are such cute boys... so much fun.
Life is sure busy for you! The boys are adorable and love the glasses. That Gunman is sure telling it like it is. Have a great weekend. And yup, the flies are probably from the dogs unless you're picking up poop 6 times a day.
ReplyDeleteHell yes, the flies are from the hounds...It's not a mystery dearest! I still love you though your life is a shambles! I give up on you sometimes. The boys look so cute. Gunnar is the best cheerer ever! He actually tries to match the sounds you guys make. I love them all. And you too, sweet child. Gunnar's almost one! Yahoo!
ReplyDelete