Monday, September 19, 2011

Okay I'm a bad blogger- but look I have new photos!!

Okay, OKay- I'm not as good as my mom at blogging.  In fact, I stink at it.  But the main thing is I'm doing this so I can keep a record for my family.  I have to keep that in mind.  I am never going to have a cool blog- just hopefully a half-decent one.  The Gunman is the star of this post.  I have many more events/posts that I need to create, but for now- I will post Gunman's recent photo shoot by Captured by Crane.  Patty Crane is amazing.  Hope you enjoy the Gunman!















3 comments:

  1. I love the one where he's crying a little. It is so unusual for the Gunman. He's just a beautiful, fun, adorable, smart, and squishable baby who is almost 1. I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I love the one in the washtub with the scrunchy face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Crap Marie, she's blogging again! Love these pics, he is so precious!

    ReplyDelete