A stark contrast to the Temple, we went down to Luv'Its Custard for a treat afterwards. Very good custard, very bad location, won't be visiting again thank-you...
The boys on the way to the lake to go boating with the Silva's
Our friend's the Norman's went with us on a "date night" to the Lake. It was so much fun because we had NO KIDS! I tried and tried to get up on the Slalom ski, but no luck. Thanks for trying to teach me Jaycee!
BBQ'ing on the shore- so much fun! Our vessel :) hey it's not a beauty but it gets us out to the Lake Sunset out at the lake- BEAUTIFUL evening there
I love my Rover... just added this picture in for fun
Gunman at Chiptole on a date with me- the boys were out with Dad
This has been a good part of our summer- swimming with friends. This is the Rooster, Cole Mickelson and Payson Norman
Our sweet Gunman and Rooster
A pretty Las Vegas sunset- we don't clouds very often, so this is a treat!
The Rooster and his cabin- built from a garage sale purchase of Lincon Logs- hey we got our $1's worth of fun
We went up to the family cabin for the 4th of July weekend. Pretty flowers up on the hillside. Kind of crazy to see a cactus growing with flowers in the pine-tree forest
Grandma Ruth and Kes on the wheeler This was a neat little mosquito infested swamp with rode up to at the cabin. Notice Jason in the back next to the swamp swatting away skeeters.
The Boys and their Toys
Grandma Ruth and the Grandboys
Blurry but adorable Gunman
The Gunman enjoying icecream with Grandma Ruth
This is what life is all about. Grasshopper shakes at the Burger Barn and good good hamburgers.
Love that frysauce- keep it coming!
Happy Burger Barn boy! Man Rooster and I love Grasshopper shakes....
Can you believe it? July glacier still up at Cedar Breaks
Um yes, this is Mama Hound Reba in the BACKSEAT of our beautiful truck. It was hot- like really really hot when we left for the the cabin- so the hounds had to ride in our truck and the boys went in Grandmas. Good thing Ruth loves me.
Um yes, this is the puppy hound Gabby and our silly Schnauzer Hailey. Why the sweather you ask? Because this dog is HIGHLY allergic to everything imaginable and the sweather helps her.
Yes, those are big Hounds on our leather seats....no problemo...
Before the hound/cabin fiasco we had gone down to visit Grandma Jo. Look at this peaceful serene moment..... no hounds, no out of control life- just nice and peaceful. I'm trying to get to this point in my life, I really am. Look I'm blogging- that's peaceful! "Salsa Production" at my mom's house. She was so happy and excited that I decided to bring this "project" to work on at her home. Salsa Voila!
Monster icecream on the way to Grandma Jo's. I love Wickenburg. What a fun little town on your way to Grandma Jo's.
And here we have the monster truck rally. I had spoken of it in my last post ages ago- but here are the pictures for you.
So cute:) The Bean and The Rooster
Iron Outlaw wins it all! |
Well, OUR side is represented by one picture!! Not bad. ahem... I won't say anything more. Love the pictures. Yeah, that cabin stuff with the bugs and dirt?? Count me out. I don't do that or even want to. Now you can post about Hawaii!!
ReplyDeleteFinally!!! For crying out loud, you can't just start a blog, get people all hooked like we're on crack and then leave us hanging for weeks on end! Love the pics. I love Jo's house. The colors are so great, not that I'd know in person since I've never been there. I was invited once but was quickly un-invited.
ReplyDeletea date night to the lake - Ha! Who has more fun than you guys?
ReplyDelete