Friday, June 17, 2011

General friday laziness now that I'm 31

Yep- turned the big 3-1 yesterday.  So Rick this morning says to me- "How old will you be on your next birthday?" And I said- well I turned 31 this year- so how old will I turn next year? And he said- "32..... So will you speak spanish by then?" Haha- how does he think of this stuff? Also I am mad at my music player do-hicky on my blog.  It wouldn't let me add any of the songs I wanted.   I do like this song by Taylor Swift- so enjoy.  She is a cute gal.  

I've added a bunch of pictures for your viewing pleasure.  Here we have the Bean feeding the Gunman.  He loves to be helpful.  I think a few bites actually went in his mouth too! Amazing.
 It was field day at the school and Rick's Graduation from Kindergarten- so my mom came in town.  I actually call her my mom on my blog- but on her blog my name is "Daughter" haha which I kind of like- I think it's funny. My husband's name on her blog is SIL.  I think that stands for Son-In-Law- however when she's mad at Kes I think she substitutes the S for other words- that's kind of her style. These pictures below are from "Field Day" at Kitty Ward.  I love that school.  So cute. 



 I brought Bean with me even though he doesn't attend Kitty Ward.  He had a good time but didn't like the big crowds.  He gets severe anxiety around large social situations so I have to be really careful. 
 Here's my cute mom with the Gunman at field day.  We had a great time.  He looks so hip here. 
 The child loves his mama.  He looks at me adoringly and I look at him the same.  He is my prize for enduring the twins as babies.

Sorry for the bad pictures- 90 % of my pictures are from my iphone because that's what I constantly have with me.  The camera isn't the greatest- but at least I capture a lot of moments that I would normally miss.  Like this moment with Grandma Jo- I believe she is sharing animal crackers if I remember right.  That's a Grandma Jo staple. 

We went to a friends birthday party and the boys had a blast.  This is Bean in the jumphouse.

Here we have the Gunman at Lake Mead for the first time.  He had a great time and so did I.  We stayed on the "sandy beach" and played. 


Oh and then there's the Rooster and his noggin.  Well- the super glue didn't hold.  So I had to take him in to the Dr and get staples.  They were NOT happy with the fact we tried to glue his head.  I think the doctor was close to calling CPS on me.  Really? But yes he was mad.  Oh well- it looks great now and it's healing good. 

My cute blurry family celebrating my birthday.


Flowers from Kes for my birthday. 

The Gunman eating cake for the first time.  Another blurry shot- but hey- at least we captured the moment. 

2 comments:

  1. I love that Taylor Swift song. I think of you every time I hear it. Don't know why exactly.
    (I kind of want to dedicate it to SIL, but I know you won't appreciate that, so forget i said it.) Love the pictures of me with my Gunman. I look so palsied but kind of not fat so that's good. My hair even doesn't look horrible. And the Gun is absolutely down with it in that cap turned sideways. Word! (yes, I know it's outdated. That's the funny part...) You are the most beautiful, wonderful daughter ever, Daughter. I do love you, baby. Happy, happy everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday! I can't believe that I had to look at that head laceration again. I told your mom not to post it again and there it is on your blog. Ick! Love the pics of Grandma Jo with the boys. We went to lunch the other day and she spoke about all of you quite a bit. She loves yoy guys so much.

    ReplyDelete