So I'm so excited that Cars 2 is finally here! My brother in law went to the midnight showing last night. Wow- that is way crazy. Honestly- how many little kids do you think were at that one? But what a great opportunity for the adults to go see it without the whining, popcorn spilling, candy craving little lunatics. In fact I'm actually pretty nuts to be blogging right now before I go. I should be "readying the horses" so we can be there on time.
The Gunman is not joining our ranks this morning. I just joined a "babysitting co-op" of ladies in my ward. It's actually a pretty great little system for moms. You get little tickets that say 1 hour and 1/2 hour. Then you drop off your child and pay in tickets for the time that you are gone when you pick them up. Each person takes a day and then you aways have an outlet to drop off your children. Very crafty idea! The gal that puts it all together is amazingly organized and keeps everyone in check. It's going to be a great thing for me this summer.
So I finally figured out how to upload videos from my trusty iPhone to Youtube. So Holly! The bat video is finally uploaded! I will put it right here for your viewing pleasure! Then you don't have to go back through my old post and search for it that way.
This is going to be a very short post. I need to get more frequent bloggings and shorter. I realized that my marathon posts are lengthy and quite possibly boring to read for anyone that isn't my mother :) So I apologize, I'm still trying to learn the whole blogging etiquette and way of posting. But here is a great video of my Gunman drinking through a straw for the first time. Little Darling that he is....
I still love the bat video. Classic. Glad you enjoyed Cars 2. Even though it was a little scary. That Gunnar is the best boy. What a champ!
ReplyDeleteGunnar is soooo cute! I love the eyebrows haha! We went to cars too, it was a disappointment sad I was soo excited! :(
ReplyDeleteBest videos ever! Watched the bat one three times, love your whispery voice, it was like watching the Blair Witch Project.
ReplyDelete