Friday, May 6, 2011

Well let's see.... what do we have going on right now in our family? Still looking for a trailer for the fam.  I think we gave up the search on trying to find a truck.  Our truck is just fine so I think we will keep "runnin' it" for a while as my dad says.  We went and looked at a toy hauler yesterday that was a dump on wheels.  The guy was absolutely crazy that showed it to us too. Either very eccentric or on meth- I wasn't sure.  It was hillarious because he was like 5 foot 6 and could stand up in the front bedroom that had a ceiling that was probably 5 foot 7. He looked like a squatty little mushroom up there.  My husband couldn't begin to stand up in that thing.  It was definately not the trailer for us.  The guy kept talking about how he hated dirt and took good care of his stuff, but the trailer was just the opposite.  I think the thing had been actually lived in- not just used- but lived in.  Really a weird situation. Ya win some ya lose some. So on goes the trailer search. 

The boys are excessive about having friends over right now.  We have kids over 2 at a time and it's still not enough for the boys! They have been terrible about doing their homework this week (which I finally found thank you.... it was in my car under a pile of mail- go figure!:) So we are all back on track and there will be NO FRIENDS today.  The mama has spoken and I'm sticking to it! We have our last day of bowing academy today as well.  That's been fun for the boys, but tough to get to because it's fridays at 4pm.  We have a baseball game tomorrow so I'm excited to watch the boys play.  Rooster is such an all-star.  He is a little Derek Jeter in the making I swear.  I've never seen a kid that age that can throw so well. Bean has a good swing, but definately does better with using the T to hit. 

Here's some shots of our everyday life.  Sorry the pics aren't stellar quality- I use my iPhone camera a lot because it's easy and accessible.  Boys eatting strawberries- their favorite...



The nascar items I ordered are starting to arrive.... here's a sneak peak at the pinata. I got the bounce house ordered for Tuesday's big shin dig as well..



It's teacher appreciation week this week.  Bean made a handmade card for his teacher with his picture in it and Rooster got his teacher a Starbucks gift card and flowers...




Roost made this adorable hand print at school for me.  So cute! I love it!





2 comments:

  1. Did Bean write that out himself for his teacher? Good job, Bean! Oh, Rooster's hand print is adorable. You be careful that it doesn't get broken with those wild boys throwing things. ;o) Love the pictures of the "fruit bats." Sorry about the trailers. This, my daughter, is a comment. NOT "Daughter was here..." Come on, little missy. Write something interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, just like your mom!
    I feel your pain about the trailer. We've been on the hunt too, and the stuff people pass off as a toy hauler? I think we've seen it all!
    Can't wait for the party!!!!

    ReplyDelete