Okay so my blog is still possessed.... Will one of my mother's bloggy friends please help me? I'm trying not to be as pathetic as my mother, but come on- I can't get the stupid picture to stay still! It has ADHD or something- it's on my main screen for a second then it gets distracted and goes somewhere else.
Any help? Any help?
Well because my mom is so nice and shared her friends with me I actually have a couple of "followers" now to my blog. Haha! Hope I don't bore you. I got my good sense of humor from my mom, so maybe you will enjoy my rantings.... :)
So yesterday was "be the cool mom" day. I took my boys to the park with their little friend, I sat down on the carpet and ate chips and salsa with them while listening to music (Rooster's favorite thing to do is have music rocking in the background), got them ice cream at McDonalds and played baseball with them. I even lost Rick's homework packet so he didn't even have to do any homework yesterday! (Was NOT part of the plan- but hey- it tied into my theme...) Wow can it get any better for a 5-soon to be 6- year old? Well Bean decided that apparently it could. Because he had an absolute fit, tantrum, breakdown at baseball practice. I don't even want to go there. But I took him home, spanked his bottom, gave him a bath and put him to bed. He woke up cheerful, came and gave me a hug and we had a good breakfast this morning. So all is forgiven and all is well!
Tonight is Webelos Cub Scouts night at my house. I get the pleasure of having 10 sweet little 10 year olds over to learn the Outdoorsman badge. Should be fun! It also gives me an excuse to get my house all prettied up becuase their mamas pick them up and usually have something kind to say about how clean my house is, which I love and need to hear- so it's all good! Plus vacuum lines on the carpet make me so happy! I love it! Then the maggots Bean and Rooster usually drive their trucks through, so it doesn't last long but oh well.
Forgot to mention that I was up at 4am this morning for the Gunman. Apparently waking up at 1am to eat just wasn't enough. So then I was awake and surfing the net on my iphone. Yep- couldn't go back to sleep. I was looking for a 5th wheel travel trailer and Kes a new truck. It's what every person does at 4 in the morning right? I'm sure all those Craigslist people I emailed thought I was nuts.
The Gunman is suddenly eatting like a champ. He LOVES peas and pears. He will sit in his high chair, but will not EAT in his high chair. He will only eat down on the ground. Go figure. But we will slowly work into being normal and not eatting on the carpet. I really don't let my children eat down on the carpet very much, but I just realized that you guys must think I'm crazy because I've mentioned eatting down on the carpet twice in my post.
Well it's off to the races! Got laundry, mail sorting and a Gunman to tend to!
Not sure what you mean by "the picture is moving". Where does it go? Is it moving only when you preview the image? If it's moving without previewing then yes, your blog is possessed, glad I could be of help. My kids are grown but I remember one particular day, one very bad day, when my daughter was grounded and told to help me clean the house by vaccuuming the carpet. I must have had PMS because I totally lost it when I saw her running the thing around the floors all eratic-like and I shouted, "VACCUUM IN A PATTERN!!!" She is 23 now and will sometimes yell that at me. She's not as funny as she thinks she is.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean you don't want to be pathetic like your mother?? I'm not pathetic ALL the time. Sheesh. I think it has something to do with the background--the picture is there until the background comes up. I have no idea how the two are related. You need an exorcism, obviously. (See, I'm computer literate...) Cute pictures. I told you my bloggy friends were nice. Now you can enjoy them too. Have a good day, dearie. I bought cute outfits for all the boys and will see you Monday.
ReplyDeleteCute blog. Fun posts. I wandered over from your mom's place and I think I may have to follow. Your boys are adorable.
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought I had the only possessed blog in the universe. :)
ReplyDeleteDon't know about your 'moving pictures'. I, however, think you're doing a great job with this little hobby we all have. And yes. Your boys are adorable, as Amy said. Keep it up.