I really never liked blogs and thought they were pretty boring to read. No one ever puts enough pictures! But then my friend convinced me that she enjoyed blogging because you can print your blog out and make a book of it. Now that sounds kind of fun! So that's what I plan to do with this blog. I've realized that everyone's blogs make them look like perfect little families and model citizens. I'm not and I'll straight up tell you that. So don't let the pictures deceive you:)
At first my blog wasn't private. Then I started worrying about the psychos in the world and if I had anyone stalking me. So then I decided to be safe and make my blog private. SO I battened down the hatches and tried to lock out everyone except for the 16 people that I chose to read my blog. After a few days I realized the only person reading my blog was my own mother and my sister in law:) So after having a wild hair tonight I decided I didn't care if my crazy a$# relatives or psycho people snooped through my pictures. Bring it on- yep this is my life and I'm going to blog about it- so there.
So welcome all snoopers and psychos!!! I'm not a private blog anymore!
Good Girl! Hey! I've been reading your blog! Glad to see you've gone public. I for one, will tell you that my family is not perfect either. Love your little music thing-a-ma-bob.
ReplyDeleteLook a' you, girl! Woop! Woop! Be brave, little trooper. You can DO it! Bring on the whack-a-doodles. Like you said, "You have guns and shiz!" You're a pretty good writer. Where did you get that, girl? hahaha (I crack myself up, you know!)
ReplyDeleteOh good, I hate private blogs! I never remember to check them. I read a couple past posts and just something to try on your dryer, is the back hose thing crimped? One time we moved our dryer a little, and our dryer was taking FOREVER to dry clothes. Turns out, once we scooted it forward a bit and made sure that big hose in back wasn't crimped, it went back to functioning just fine.
ReplyDeleteIt's a pain to check private blogs- we welcome you back to the public world. One word of advice- in the preferences you can choose to take your blog off search engines, which will limit the psychos. And just for the records, I put tons of pictures on my blog.
ReplyDeleteHI DAUGHTER!!
ReplyDeleteMy name is jamie, I am one of your MOM'S favorite blog readers!!I live in Az and if I do not meet your MOM face to face soon, I am going to cry!!!
We do live about 75 miles apart, so that is tough!!But we shall meet soon!!She adores you and those darling boys!!!I love her stories of them!!love those nicknames too!!My daughter keeps her blog private too, I tell her WHY???I put it all out there, why not you?????HAHA
it drives her crazy!!!
Hugs,
jamie
MEANING I LOVE your MOM'S BLOG!!!I am HER favorite reader!!SHE cracks me up!!!
ReplyDeleteMEANING...I can spell and type!!
ReplyDeleteCan I get the E in there where it belongs?????I am crazy about spelling correctly.
ReplyDeleteMEANING
--OK got it this time
I am not stalking you, just want you to know I can spell
hugs,
jamie
Glad to have another blog to read! And I hope by reading my blog that we are nowhere near perfect!!
ReplyDelete