Friday, May 13, 2011

Nascar party post will be up shortly according to blogger

Well my Nascar Party pictures and blog posts WERE up here on my blog- then they disappeared.  The fate of the post is in the hands of the skilled blogger professional team.  (Which I'm a little bit worried about putting my trust in them ever again...) So I don't want to bother reposting about the Nascar party until we are sure they are good and gone.  Yes we survived the party and I hope you will enjoy the chaos and excitement that oozes from the pictures.  I can't wait for you all to see them.

In the mean time- more of our crazy family adventures.  Below are pictures from our trip to the dunes last night. We took out a really nice family and I think they had a good time.  I forgot to plan accordingly for sitting in the sand and trying to have a picnic dinner, so only the Gunman had a blanket.  Next time note to self: bring chairs or blankets silly girl!  I haven't been to the dunes for a while so I made a mental note not to forget the obvious next time!

The Gunman enjoying the scenery and fun

Bean is doing such a great job riding! He loves his bike.

Can't get enough of this kid.  He is so chill.

Also note to self- maybe bring sand toys next time? Nestle water bottles works in a pinch.

Yes mother he will be fine- he wanted to try riding the big bike.  I'll take care of your precious Rooster

Rooster and the Papa

Bean 

My mom loves jets.  Out at the Nellis Dunes they go over all day long.  This is a cool shot at sunset
This is how little boys go pee

Mi Familia minus the Gunman who was still in the Rhino front seat strapped in.

We had a great time and look forward to taking them again.  They have 5 little girls and they are all getting really good at riding.  What a nice night too! No wind and about 80 degrees.  Doesn't get much better than that!

I went this morning and washed and vacuumed out my Rover so it looks purty.  Then the Gunman and I went and got some Veggie plants to add to my garden.  We got some fun varieties: pumpkin, egg plant, asparagus, mint, Oregano etc.   We also have over friends at our house (as usual) and one says he's not feeling well so I better go tend to them. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm assuming the people you went with took the picture of the family and not Gunman from the front of the Rhino. hahaha (I'm sure Gunman would see the humor in this.) Gunman is so cute. As are the twins. You have beautiful, smart, well-behaved children. I assume they take after G'ma Jo.

    ReplyDelete