Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Finally posting my family pics and making blog private

So we got our family pictures taken back on April 17th.... yeah, a month ago. But hey! It only took me 30 days to post them- not bad right? If that was a bill- I wouldn't be late till tomorrow- put it that way.  (You can tell I've been paying bills and have accounting on the brain!) So hope you enjoy the pics.They are all below because I'm not a creative picture poster. 

Either no one likes my Nascar pictures or no one has visited my blog.... my Mother-In-Law stopped in so that was nice.  I had a visitor! And apparently my sister in laws are bloggers as well, so maybe I will have to pick up a couple more followers.  I haven't blasted my blog out to the masses on facebook.  I was waiting to perfect it a little more- it's still pretty rough.  Sometimes my main picture disappears and sometimes it stays.  Again it's back to my first post- I totally think the blogspot is haunted. 

I should let my 5 followers know that I think I'm going to privatize this blog though (due to my high amounts of visitors) haha- that's a joke.  But really.  We have ticked off a few people through the years and I don't really want some nut-so person hunting me down on my blog and jumping into my life. Blogs are so personal it's scary! Man imagine if we would have told Laura Ingalls back in the day "Sweety, you are going to write down your life history and everything dear and meaningful to you and your family. Then we are going to "upload" it to this thing called "The Internet" and every porn-addicted psycho path could have access to read it and look at the pictures if he chose to...."  Soooo when you put it that way- I start getting freaked out.  So in the next few days I will make this blog private so you have to sign in one time and then you are in for life.  Hopefully I won't lose my 5 friends in the process.... Enjoy the family pics below! And if you are a psycho-path please go away.























6 comments:

  1. Hey... I visited. I really did. And do. :)

    No problem with the private thing. My DIL privates hers also but then she's got my son for a husband and he's so paranoid about EVERYTHING....well, that's another story.

    I like 'open' because you meet so many neat people. But either way, it's just so darn much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. Especially the ones of the boys and you. ;o) You look so thin. The picture on the fence is delightful. I agree with Lucy that if you go private you won't meet interesting new people, but then you won't have crazies either. Who knows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so great. I love all of the candid shots. We need to get family pictures, but no point until this little one is added and who wants to be pregnant in family pictures? :) Glad you got some some good ones- now you just need to get them on your walls. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pics are just adorable!! Love them all. Now I don't have to wait for Jo to go and see the kids and take bad pictures with her new fancy camera. Thanks so much for the invitation! Apparently your mom didn't tell you I was nuts, hmmm, weird. Anyway, hope the private thing works for you. I've met so many wonderful people that I wouldn't have had the opportunity to meet if I had been private. Like your mom. But then again, I don't have little kids to protect, it's just me and no one wants to mess with a fat old lady and her bouncer husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute blog rach! You should put me and britt as one of the blogs you visit. check out mine and on the side is where I put my friends and families blogs its fun anyways welcome to the blog world you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rach! Cute blog and adorable family pictures! So my blog isn't private & I really need to make that happen, yikes! Thanks for scaring me (: Come visit us & we'll party in the keys!!

    ReplyDelete