Monday, May 2, 2011

Blog still possessed and now constipation.....

Wow I'm off to a great start blogging.... I'm reallly going to attract a lot of readers with these great posts! My first post was on my blog being possessed- which it is- my mother also confirmed it.  My second post is on the fact that my 7 month old (7 months today mind you:) is having tummy issues. I stopped nursing because I was ready to be done with that for multiple reasons, but I never would have stopped had I known it would cause the Gunman so much pain! Poor little guy is just holding onto little torpedo poos and then they come out in a struggle! Believe me, I feel terrible now for stopping nursing. The kid won't eat anything either.  He takes a few mouths full of rice cereal (which I've now read online helps constipation so we will stop that) but doesn't eat anything else.  You're supposed to introduce solid foods by starting with rice cereal, then veggies, then fruit, and then meats.  Well I'm trying but he doesn't like rice cereal that well- maybe 3 or 4 bites, and won't eat squash, carrots, or sweet potatoes.  He won't even try applesauce (which again I now read leads to constipation so I'll stop that one too) and he won't take a sippy cup or bottle full of diluted apple juice (which actually helps fight constipation- go figure... juice helps but applesauce is bad??) I don't know what to do. I just gave him a warm bath with baking soda and massaged his tummy in a circular motion.  Now he's asleep. Hopefully we get this figured out soon. Happy 7 month birthday Gunman! Hope your tummy gets feelling better soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor little man...Grandma Jo certainly wishes I could help your poop problems, eating problems, and tummy problems. G'ma Jo hasn't had such a great day either. Maybe there's a full moon or something. Buck up, little buddy. I hope you can be my happy little Gunman again soon. (I've heard walking helps relieve constipation. How do you feel about walking at 7 months, little guy?)

    ReplyDelete