Friday, April 29, 2011

First Post- My blog is possessed....

Okay, so I have no idea what I'm doing.... I'm not even sure that anyone will see this post. Because it might be white font on white background....  My blog looks like poo- but my mom keeps telling me to get started- so here goes! I keep trying to get my fonts to show up and they keep disappearing.  I swear my blog is possessed..... google help here I come.

2 comments:

  1. lookin good. It's hard and sucks to start your own when others rock at theirs. I haven't done our blogs in over a year...maybe two. Life gets crazy and i decided to just hang on for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go, my baby! It looks super. You'll get it. I love the pictures. Where did you get those? Such adorable boys. I like everything you have. I told you that some of those people with amazing blog setups hire them done. Others are just unfairly talented. Just concentrate on the content and not the format. Eventually you'll get it. I think this is super. Blog on! You still haven't commented on my blog, by the way. That's not nice, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete