The pictures above are from the Gunman in our neighbor's pumpkin. Her baby fit in just fine, but Gunman had to use the leg holes :) It's okay Gunman- never mind that your bum barely fit through the hole! Ha ha good thing it had some natural "grease" to it so he could slide in! What fun pictures though! I'm so glad she called and offered it to us.
The picture above is the only picture I have from our Ward Trunk or Treat. My camera went dead :( We had a great time. This was the Gunman's first treat giver- my friend Kayleen.
But my friend just sent these pictures from the Trunk or Treat to me- below..
Ha ha- I don't know how he could see out of this...
My friend Adrienne was dressed so amazing!!
The pictures above are from my front porch area.
I went to Bean's school yesterday to help out and enjoy his party with him. We had so much fun playing Bingo and Trick or Treating!
I took the Gunman with me and he did really good!
The kids trick or treating each other
Bean's class Oct 2011
I also went to Rooster's school, but didn't have a chance to get any photos. They had a great "Feast" with Hot dogs and a full lunch. The kids loved it and I had so much fun eating with Rooster and getting to be there. It was a great time! It was tough making it to 2 school parties and having to worry about a baby- but we got it done!
After school, I took the boys to the Pumpkin Patch with my friend Holly and he kids. We had a great time! It's an awesome Pumpkin Patch with several slides, bounce houses and even a petting zoo! I love it every year.
The Gunman adoring the animals :) I didn't want to get his precious hands near them though.
Cute boys in the pumpkins
Yes, my friend Holly said we were all Ghetto cause we didn't pay for the petting zoo :) Hey- we actually had a far better angle on the rabbits then the paying customers! Ha ha
We got in some trouble right after this jump:) I guess there are no aerial stunts allowed off the top of the slide- go figure!? Man, strict rules!
Love this picture of Bean
Oh yes, my glorious pumpkins wilted something terrible in this Vegas heat!
And here we have Bumblebee and Bumblebee. Ironically, during one point last night we misplaced Bean for a few minutes. We went one way down the street, and he went the other. My friends luckily found him.... but when I was searching for him, I found ANOTHER Bumblebee (that happened to be a friend of ours too!) and I totally thought that was Bean! I went up to him and said- Where have you been!? We were looking for you- and then suddenly I realized- OOPS! Not my Bumblebee!!! Just then, my friend brought him around the corner. A little Bumble mix up!
Their first stop- our neighbor Leslie. Notice it's light outside still:) Yeah, we got a jump on things early. I could hardly contain them!
Love this picture :)
Notice the Gunman with the light stick- I'm sending this in to Gnomes Gone Wild!






Oh, Gunnar! You really are the star of the show. I have no idea what the boys' costumes represent but we had some of them here last night. Scary!! Gunnar looks like Rick in that last picture. I do love my boys. You had a wild Halloween. But WE gave out treats so praise us!
ReplyDeletedid you know you can soak your pumpkins in cool water over night and they'll plump right up over and over. The heat will kill the pumpkins and dry them out. You can also smear vasaline on the inside to keep it moist.
ReplyDelete