Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Gunman and some dandelion tufts....

My Gunman had an excellent day today playing at the local elementary school.  It was "Field Day" today, and we went to support Rooster.  I got lots of cute shots, but they are uploaded onto the other computer. I'm too lazy to go stick them on a thumb drive, upload them on this laptop- just so I can sit in bed and type.  But I will share some cute photos I took of Gun and one of his little friends.  They had a great time playing in the clover and dandelion weeds on the school grass.  All school grass is the same- same grass I had growing up.  Here's some shots of dandelion boy...















3 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh! I cannot believe how big he is! Where did that baby go? Of course, I would not have been so shocked to see him this big if his grandmother was posting pictures of him every once in a while on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! ! ! He's really trying to blow that dandelion away!!

    ReplyDelete